They are known to be “the world’s hottest app” as they spark for more than 26 million matches a day. Seems very intriguing right? As I navigate the web you can also use it up sign on their website. Let me help you step by step on how to sign up on Tinder.
- Type www.tinder.com
2. You have the option to log in using your Facebook or mobile number and you can get it via app store for free
3. When you enter your mobile number, wait for about less than a minute and you will receive a code
4. You can also sign up online
5. Type in your email address. It takes more than a minute to wait for email verification
6. Create your account. You may want to use an alias or whatever interesting name you want Tinder users to call you. As for your password, pick the hardest one but easy to remember. Don’t forget to upload your nicest photo. This is really to verify that you are not a bot. This is it! You’re nearly done
7. Click on allow location (if you won’t click on allow, you can’t start using tinder). This is optional.
8. Go back to your profile and add something like your description.
Example: school graduated, job or still studying
Any information that you want to share
9. Let the swiping begin! =)
Wherever you are, if you install tinder on your smart phone, you can use it anywhere as long as you have an internet.
One of the good things about this app is you will know how far they are from you. I never thought that I clicked on someone who is only 2 kilometers away from me. Funny, right?
However, be cautious. As the scripture said “be cautious like a dove and be as wise like a serpent”.