I have listed dating sites on my previous blog Love has no boundaries and now, I would like to share with you the Step by Step How to Sign Up in OkCupid.
Let’s get started:
Just follow the step by step how to sign up in OKCupid
1. Go to okcupid.com
2. Click on the Join OkCupid
3. Write your email address or if you want, you can sign up using your facebook account but I don’t recommend that. Click Next
4. Create a password, make it strong and unique. This is for your own good.
5. You will see the “Tell us about yourself“, just click on next
6. You will be asked, “What’s your first name?”. You don’t really need to write your real name, have some mystery or make it funny or your favorite color perhaps? That depends on you, make it catchy. Remember, why you are here. Click next
7. Which gender best describes you? Surely, we were created as a man and a woman but there are more options here so you may click on the blue “more options” if you are a bigender, cis man, cis woman, genderfluid etc.. click on next.
8. When were you born? Nothing’s wrong if you put in your real birthdate or you want another month and day but I strongly suggest to stick on the year you were born, unless you want a younger or older age that will appear on your profile. Click on next
9. Where do you primarily live? Be honest guys, anyways you’ll never know, he/she might be there just around the corner. Click next
10. Who are you looking for? Let the search begin. Click next
11. What connections are you open to? Now choose, hookup? new friends? short-term dating, long-term dating? That’s up with you. Don’t forget to tick on that white hole button if you are open to non-monogamy. Click next
12. Who are you open to connecting with? Now tick your best answer, there’s more options if you are looking for more. Click next
13. How old should they be? This is a good thing, once you chose your preferred age, the website will only show your chosen age of lists of men or women. Click next
14. Add some great photos. Upload your real picture, you and yourself alone. With friends or family? Hmnn.. yeah, sure why not? But do not disclose yet your family, even if it’s only a picture. Remember, this is a dating site. Scammers are everywhere. But do not be afraid of showing your real photo, remember your main goal. Click next
15. Introduce yourself. Time to reveal what do you want to share of yourself. Like your hobbies, likes and dislikes, job and so on. Click on next.
16. Answer questions to calculate your best matches. Click on continue.
There are 15 questions that you need to answer, very easy, all you have to do is to tick yes or no, if it is very important or not, then your good to go. Enjoy dating! =)
- Discern. If you are seriously looking here, activate your discernment. More often than not, you may be blinded by highfalutin words, do not be deceived.
- Do not send money. Ok, you have a giving heart, you have a soft heart, but seriously? They will ask for money? No, it’s a big NO. However, if you have seen that person, personally and there’s chemistry going on or you became friends with him/her and you want to help, go on. Remember, discern.
- Be Honest. Honest people attract honest people.
I would like to leave you with this scripture that I read:
“You must be cautious as snakes and as gentle as doves”