Love is patient, love is kind. It does not go wrong…I memorize all about that but where is he? Will I ever get to meet him? I am dying to meet the love of my life! I look everywhere but he is nowhere to be found! I am running out of time! My age is not on the calendar anymore!
Single? Don’t worry, you are not alone. There are men and women looking for their partner in life. Maybe he doesn’t live there. Are you brave enough to mingle outside of your town or home country? Would you reveal yourself in the
Could love be no boundaries?
The good thing about this site is you can see their profile and there are many questions to be answered so they will give you a good match. You can also see who messaged you, if you keep on clicking the double takes, it will just appear, have patience! I’ve been here for like 3 years on and off but still, nothing happens. Maybe because I received messages and I don’t feel like it. Hmmn… sometimes I reply, sometimes I don’t. I also send messages, some replied, some didn’t. Well, that’s life! No harm done! But surprisingly I received a message from a Caucasian guy! And would you believe that we became friends?! Yes, friends! We are more than a year now as friends as in plain friends. I categorize him as my long distance friend of whom I get to share my fun side, madness and hurts and he also shares it with me. I guess if you are really true to yourself you will find someone, and I found a good friend here. I did not find the guy for me on this site but I found a friend so it’s OK CUPID.
This is kind of serious site; most of the members are Christians. You can also see their profiles and message them for 10 days free, and sometimes they give free days from time to time. I received emails and winks here but it didn’t work, maybe because I am not a paying member or it really doesn’t work for me. If you are looking for a Christian guy and looking for a serious relationship, I highly recommend this site, most of them are real or should I say true.
If you are a foreigner who wants to marry a Filipina this site is for you! There
For me, this is a quiet website. Thou there are many registered users, but still lacking something. I don’t know, but men here are pretty decent. I also like to commend the admin because they trace if the profile is fake or not, I checked it one time, and some who were sending me weird emails have ‘BANNED’. So it’s good. Try to check it out, you might like it here. I haven’t found anyone yet thou.
I’ve been here for about a month and all I can say is there’s a lot of scammers. Why they are saying that they are soldiers, armies, airforce, doctors? Then asking for money?
Did I find the love of my life on dating site? NO. Sad but True! But it’s okay; maybe he’s on his way in my country and would be meeting in person face to face! That’s the spirit girl! =)
Love is like your favorite dish. Let’s take a look at it.
Let us cook with Love
- Pour the water in a large cooking pot and bring to a boil
Join in an organization of what you are interested in, attend decent parties or gathering. Wait for a little and you will gain acquaintances.
2. Add onions and tomatoes and cook until texture becomes soft Try to be friends with others. If someone asks you out, go ahead and enjoy. I hope you still go out even if you don’t feel like him. You’ll never know.
3. Put in the tamarind fruit and simmer for 2 minutes Be yourself. You are not perfect! Let him see your flaws. You are testing the waters. Let’s see if he will ask you out again.
4. Add the banana pepper and string beans and simmer for 3 minutes When he ask you out again, show him your world. If you are a cowboy, if you eat street food, if you eat a lot, don’t be shy. Let him reveal himself too. You will feel if he is enjoying of what he is seeing (female instincts).
5. Add the shrimp and fish sauce then simmer for 5 minutes. Getting to know each other with a comfortable feeling makes you both happy. Are you now feeling the butterflies? =) If it does, congratulations! It’s natural. However, a little spice of madness won’t hurt. Madness? That could mean some irritation that you may encounter when you are with him. Again, you are still in the stage of liking or will hate him.
6. Add the water spinach, turn the heat off and cover the pot. Let stand for 5 minutes. Assess yourself. Do you really like him? You may take time off seeing him and feel if you really want to spend time with him. If yes, stand with your decision. No backing out. He might
7. Serve hot. Share and enjoy! Let the love bloom as it grows deeper and deeper. Enjoy!
Either he is in your country or not, the answer is in you. Now let me ask you.. love has no boundaries: is it true?
*Special credits to panlasangpinoy.com for the picture of sinigang na hipon and recipes.