There are best 2 search engines for home based jobs worldwide that could help you land a job.
Are you still looking for a job? Check out Indeed! Just type in www.indeed.com and find millions of jobs on their website. Being one of the best employment search engines in the market in more than 60 countries and 28 languages Indeed.com can help you. Whatever job position you are looking for, or searching for a candidate that you want to hire, Indeed.com is for you.
Since Indeed.com is worldwide, finding a home-based job is worldwide too. Let me show you how easy it is to navigate.
1. Go to www.indeed.com
2. Click on find jobs
3. On the space bar what type “home based job” or you may want to try remote, virtual assistant, work from home or work at home
4. On the space bar where you type your country
5. Hit enter. Lists of home based jobs will appear on your screen.
6. A pop-up notification may come into view that will ask for your email address – only if you want to give if no just click the X
7. However, it would be easier to apply if you upload your resume or you may sign up on their website. It’s your choice.
8. Enjoy searching! =)
This is a search engine that gives you information about the company and its rating, salary, reviews, location, and benefits. Its transparency draws attention to the job seekers that they want to check first specifically the reviews and salaries.
As an employer, you may post jobs for free and as a job seeker, you can search jobs for free. Their website is easy to navigate that you just have to type in the position of what you are looking for and the place where you want to search just like this.
Home based jobs are also available; they cater to different countries as you check on their site.
Happy hunting job seekers! =)